doctor speed still around? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : doctor speed still around?

bax11
07-01-2007, 06:02 PM
hey i ordered a stage 3 cai from DS on the 3rd of June and it still hasn't been shipped. I cant even get a hold of them to see what the problem is and for that matter, if they are even still around. Has anyone had any resent business with them or know kyle personally who knows whats going on there? really i just want to get a hold of him so i can cancel my order and get my part from MP. They seem to have their priorities straight. Thanks for any and all help i can get.

cardude007617
07-01-2007, 06:49 PM
hate to break it to ya man, but ur not the first person that's posted this on here recently. i guess u just gotta wait....and wait.....and oh ya! wait...

williamGT
07-02-2007, 01:28 AM
x2 i waited forever

Ajaxus
07-02-2007, 01:36 AM
alright here's the quick bit on DS...

he used to be a sponsor here, he lost the sponsorship for shady business practices such as this. there are some customers out there that if you searched on here you would find they STILL have not received anything.

if you want to get in contact with him you might visit his g6 forums, he seems to spend more time maintaining those and boosting his g6 business ventures far more than maintaining the rest of his business.

in the future research the companies you are buying from prior to buying, just like you would research an ebay seller to see if they are legit. then you can save yourself the headache.

if they sell it for our cars, its been discussed here, there is tons of information at your fingertips, so just search in the future and skip the headaches.

Sprucegagt
07-02-2007, 06:17 AM
alright here's the quick bit on DS...

he used to be a sponsor here, he lost the sponsorship for shady business practices such as this. there are some customers out there that if you searched on here you would find they STILL have not received anything.

if you want to get in contact with him you might visit his g6 forums, he seems to spend more time maintaining those and boosting his g6 business ventures far more than maintaining the rest of his business.

in the future research the companies you are buying from prior to buying, just like you would research an ebay seller to see if they are legit. then you can save yourself the headache.

if they sell it for our cars, its been discussed here, there is tons of information at your fingertips, so just search in the future and skip the headaches.

You couldn't be more wrong. He left here for personnal reasons. Then moved on to another platform to support.

bax11
07-02-2007, 07:16 AM
regardless of his reasons for leaving, he still seems to have shady business. I dont know if its poor business practices or if hes just swamped.... Either way it shouldnt take this long... Im gonna try to get ahold of him and get my money back... I dont understand how someone could run a business that he is trying to successfully promote yet he has poor service. doesnt make sense...

DrFabulous
07-02-2007, 07:40 AM
When you said you were going to go to MP I thought you meant Mantapart and I was like ohhhh no........... but then I realized you meant MP Racing. Good idea.

pyro
07-02-2007, 09:29 AM
You couldn't be more wrong. He left here for personnal reasons. Then moved on to another platform to support.

actually, he is right...he was removed because of a lack of communication with customers/site staff, then given the chance to return, decided to leave for good. ;)

Sprucegagt
07-02-2007, 09:34 AM
actually, he is right...he was removed because of a lack of communication with customers/site staff, then given the chance to return, decided to leave for good. ;)

My bad. Your right, he did disappear after the hurricane.

pyro
07-02-2007, 09:40 AM
hurricanes FTMFL

el nino
07-02-2007, 10:20 AM
yeah took forever for mine to get here too. kinda workd out good for me tho since i had enough time to make some money for the SLP and have it shipped and they arrived around the same time. and about lack of communication, it took him a couple days but he replyed all my e-mails.

DaRkWaVe
07-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah.... All I have to say is Doctor Speed is a complete waste of time, money, and patience. I ordered a Stage 3 CAI on May 5th....yes May 5th. I sent numerous e-mails and recieved 2 very uninformative responses. After a month I got the first response, only after I threatened to complain to my credit card company. He said "item is now available for shipping, and let me know if you filed a dispute yet." I replied asking for an estimated shipping date and all I got was an automatic yahoo response stating shipping will be begin on the Wed. 25th of May and continue through next week. I recieved the e-mail on Tues. the 29th, which IMO indicates that this guy is so unorganized and incompetent he can't recall the correct date. Any way, that was the last I ever heard from him. I wasted 2 months of waiting for his product and I never even received it, not to mention I ordered a new PCM, headers and exhaust, all of which were recieved in the first week of ordering at the same time I ordered from Docter Speed. I haven't even had any of these mods installed because I've waiting for the CAI. I gave him 2 months, which was pretty darn generous, to come through. In the end, my credit card company got my money back for me, and he is still MIA.

DrFabulous
07-06-2007, 06:52 AM
^^^ Did you not read up at all on this forum about him and the problems people have had? Jesus. I feel no sympathy for people that have problems with him anymore.