Rear Window Part Question [Archive] - Forum


View Full Version : Rear Window Part Question

07-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Does anyone know what this part is called and if it is available to purchase separately from the whole window regulator assembly. I searched through the forum but couldn't find anything on this specific part. Thanks for the help.

07-14-2007, 02:38 PM
is that the actual peice that bonds to the glass.

07-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Wtf couldnt edit my post... Anyway. If so, yea you can get them seperate, the stock peices i believe are plastic, which is why they break, but when that peice brakes it usually makes the cable go nuts and get all jacked up. Therefore needing a whole new regulator, i am not 100% sure though.

07-14-2007, 03:12 PM
check the list of part numbers on the forums, best bet you'll have to figure that out. i don't know what page you'll want so it'll take a bit of looking.