HeadLight Problems [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : HeadLight Problems

llsht14
08-30-2007, 09:38 AM
Ok i spent last night searching around for the answer to my headlight question so i know its not under the search box and if it is i deff didnt find it. I put my headlights in that i got from Grreen99GT and i can not aim these things to save my life. No matter what i do there to low. And if i aim them all the way up the top of the headlight gets sucked into the top of the light assembly hole and looks really stupid. Any help would be awsome.

Lab Rat
08-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Pull the headlights again and this time make sure all three tabs are seated in the proper channels. It's easy to aim them after they are installed correctly.

llsht14
08-30-2007, 11:22 AM
they are defenitly seated right. If no one knows whats wrong here i will take pics and put them up to show how the head light is sucking back into the hole

Grreen99GT
08-30-2007, 11:35 AM
sorry man, i didn't think there was that much of a problem with them. i hope you can get them aimed good.

llsht14
08-30-2007, 12:26 PM
yeah me to....i like them.......its just like i cant see crap at night. There light right on the ground in front of me and i cant go higher. its driving me nutz.

Mirage85
08-30-2007, 01:10 PM
If its too difficult and you get frustrated enough, take it to a mechanic. It will cost you some money in labor, but at least youll be able to see at night.