Factory build sheet location? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Factory build sheet location?

Reverend
09-15-2007, 08:19 PM
My Grand Am is missing the spare tire cover so all that data on the sticker is lost. Do the GA's have a factory build sheet on them somewhere? I have restored some old muscle cars and they all had a factory build sheet stuffed in the rear seat cushion springs. Just wondering if the Grand Am's had that also? Before I go tearing the interior apart, thought I would ask. Could not find anything in a search of the forum.

Thanks!

AaronGTR
09-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Nope, nothing like that in them. They stopped that a long time ago. You basically have the sticker with all the RPO codes under the spare tire cover (which you are missing), then there is some info on a sticker inside the drivers side door, and anything that was on the original window sticker if you happen to have that. That is about it. You might be able to get another RPO code list/sticker from a dealership though if you give them the vin#.

Reverend
09-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Thanks, Aaron. Saved me the trouble of tearing out the back seat. Guess I'll have to do without the info.
Thanks a lot!

Cliff8928
09-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Reverend, PM me your VIN and i'll try to run it through VIS and get you all the info.