pics of ram air assembly?? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : pics of ram air assembly??

Sean
10-03-2007, 08:25 PM
can somone post some pics of their ram air assembly with the cover that says "ram air by pontiac" taken off...?? i bought my car used and the ram air looks like it been pieced together with parts that don't belong at all...

thanks

Rich
10-04-2007, 04:31 AM
maybe post a picture of under the hood. might get faster help that way. im sure a few people have seen the 3400 ramairless.

Sean
10-04-2007, 07:28 PM
yeah.. anything that could help me really...maybe a link to somewhere that sells the whole thing...pics would be great thats alot to ask.... anything at all on ram air would be uselful really...

Ajaxus
10-04-2007, 07:45 PM
if you figure out what you're missing i can sell you the pieces cheap, i've got pieces from two ram air setups at my parents house.

Tonyyank
10-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Ram air is gay, get a CAI (its really a WAI) Searh it, cause its really not "RAM AIR" Need like 2 parts, and your done. Like a Civic pipe and cone air filter IIRC.

:D

Sean
10-05-2007, 04:31 PM
if you figure out what you're missing i can sell you the pieces cheap, i've got pieces from two ram air setups at my parents house.

yea..thats the prob lol.. i have no idea what i need thats why a need a pic or something as a reference...and if ur gonna sell the parts i will def buy them as soon i figure out what i need...actually if you could take some pics of the parts that would help alot..my car was in an accident befoere i bought it and i have no idea what the front end is supposed to look like..

Tonyyank
10-05-2007, 04:32 PM
can you take a pic of what you have right now, then we can tell you what you missing :D