New Rims? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : New Rims?

Bryan
11-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Well at the end of the season, I got some nasty curb rash and lost a centercap. Since then I've sort of become sick of them. I think I want a solid 5 spoke rim without a deep lip.
I was looking into these:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/hi_im_b_raz/AaronSVTsuspension020Medium.jpg
(just an example pic)They're rather inexpensive and I'm not looking to spend much more on the GA so that works. I really like that color as well.

Here's the current ones:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/hi_im_b_raz/S5001333.jpg

Opinions?

All that being said, anyone interested in buying the black ones? Like I said, curb rash and a missing centercap but I'd give you all the contact information to get a new one unless I get one before I sell them.

notsoaveragej0e
11-19-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm not crazy about how skinny the spokes are on your prospective rims- you can see too much of the crap behind the rim, and that is usually dirty and annoying to keep clean IMO. I do like the idea though. Rims with lips are going out of style like Sik's mom jokes, as the lip makes your 18's look like 17s/16s, etc (unless they're all chrome).

Bryan
11-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Yeah I was thinkin the same thing, plus they'll make my brakes look tiny. Andd my current rims are starting to look small to me with the lip.

ryanbgb22
11-19-2007, 03:02 PM
i agree, too much open-ness. I think i still like your old ones.

scotiez
11-19-2007, 03:15 PM
I like your old ones better too Bryan. I think your rims look great on your car, as for your rims lookin small to you, your just getting used to seeing them everyday. I would just replace the one rim you have curb rash on and save your money for something else.

Bryan
11-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Bah, I ended up buying a replacement rim. They give me a great deal on it so oh well. Thanks for the responses.

Grreen99GT
11-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Bah, I ended up buying a replacement rim. They give me a great deal on it so oh well. Thanks for the responses.

good choice cause i was about to call you some kind of focking moron lol

Jake
11-20-2007, 01:16 AM

Noooo you focking noob be cool and join the chrome club
:jackson<--- Hes obviously in the chrome club

stillriza
11-20-2007, 01:30 AM
^ i was hoping he would sell..i wanted his rims