MAF and O2 Code help [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : MAF and O2 Code help

redhotalero
02-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Need some code help, hoping someone has had issues with this! I'm out of ideas... Was on the freeway doing 80 and it did the hesitation thing again, like it wasn't getting any gas... Well, around Thanksgiving I changed out the front O2 sensor, no troubles and all was well.

Well, after three months the codes are back.. I'm pulling a P0101, P0131, and P0137:

P0101: "discrepancy between the "actual" mass air flow input and the "calculated" mass air flow input derived from input"

P0131: "determined that the input voltage from oxygen sensor 1 bank 1 is too low for current operating conditions"

P0137: "determined that the input voltage from oxygen sensor 2 bank 1 is too low for current operating conditions"

2000 Alero V6, 107kmiles, new plugs and wires at 100k. New O2 sensors (front and back!) less than 1000 miles ago....

Also, I recently had the manifold gaskets done in November, would that have anything to do with it? I'm at my wits end, gas mileage has dropped, the freeway antics are anything but fun...

And ideas would be great!! Thanks guys!