AC control stuck on cold.. [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : AC control stuck on cold..

eve
02-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Hey bros before hoes, so my AC control knob on my Integra recently got stuck on the 'cold' setting. I popped the knob off and tried to manually turn it, but it definitely makes no difference. I was going to go into Auto Way and ask, but I knew I'd sound retarded explaining it, so I'd rather sound retarded here and be legit when I go. lol Would replacing the knob do the job? Or is the problem something greater? I'd really like something between being hot and rolling my windows down or freezing...

jurgs2007
02-15-2008, 11:08 PM
well, i dont know mutch about integras, but it sounds like its more than just the knob

ryanbgb22
02-16-2008, 12:24 AM
I think that temp may be controlled by vacuum lines running to the temp selector. Im not positive, but you may need to get one replaced.

eve
02-24-2008, 08:00 PM
I think that temp may be controlled by vacuum lines running to the temp selector. Im not positive, but you may need to get one replaced.

You were right, I took it in to get checked and I didn't understand half the things my mechanic said to me, but I know I had to get the vacuum pump replaced. lol But now I noticed the air flow coming out isn't as strong as before, unless I'm hallucinating..