02 Grand Am Tranny Issue and p0122 code any ideas [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 02 Grand Am Tranny Issue and p0122 code any ideas

Wts1277
02-17-2008, 10:54 PM
Ok here's the deal tranny is shifting like it has a shift kit firm as hell and not shifting at normal rpms its scarying me cause its never been that way the acceleration on highway is strange due to if im getting on from an off ramp it barely speeds up by applying more pressure on the pedal but if i get off the pedal and back on it picks up nicely i was having an issue where it was stalling out 1 day on my ride home of course raining had to keep pumping pedal to keep car moving since stalling i replaced the egr valve stopped the stalling so i figure coincidence possibly that just happended in rain. after the tranny started acting screwy i had dealer do a fluid and filter change since then ses is throwing out the p0122 tps low voltage and occasionally shooting up to 2k rpms on most start up's turn the car off then on idle normal again.. please any info with the shifting and code would be appreciated... thanks

williamGT
02-18-2008, 12:08 AM
this might help.
http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71965&highlight=p0122