Code P0102 Has got me stumped [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Code P0102 Has got me stumped

B 2 THE R
03-07-2008, 06:35 PM
so heres the deal, 2001 GA GT, P0102 code kicked and now i cant get over 1500 rpm's and replace air sensor, still not helping, dont shift normal cant even drive its so bad, give it gas and just slowly hits a low tune and baugs out, it sounds like maybe air is not flowing through the engine for ****, im think maybe ( a bad PCM or a cloged exhaust? please kick some feed back if u know of a possiable solution, please dont leave feed back if u have usless information, not trying to be rude.

williamGT
03-07-2008, 07:15 PM
This might help you.
http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19764&page=2&highlight=P0102

Thanks.. I did find that and well I also went to autozone and had my codes read and cleared. My codes that I keep throwing are P0102. Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit low input... Has anyone heard of this... It does relate to the CAI though.. It seems fine with the stock system after the codes are cleared but act up with the dr speed CAI. Help if there is any for me.

B 2 THE R
03-09-2008, 06:45 AM
ahh fixed, it happened to be intake senor wires needed replacement due to wire's split for no good reason, & replacement of the catalytic converter, due to have been horribly clogged.

williamGT
03-09-2008, 08:06 AM
ahh fixed, it happened to be intake senor wires needed replacement due to wire's split for no good reason, & replacement of the catalytic converter, due to have been horribly clogged.
Thats good:) my wires were split also, from my K&N Intake.