SVS light? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : SVS light?

kipper1012
04-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Well I searched through may threads without finding any clear answers I am trying to disable my drl's and keep my auto lights I pulled the #22 relay and that worked but I now have a SVS light. does any one know how do I get rid of the SVS light?

Bryan
04-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Dude this is your third thread on this, bump your old ones. Follow the BCM how-to and see if that works. Or get the code read, it may coincidental and you might have an actual issue beyond the fuse pull.

ryanbgb22
04-09-2008, 09:13 AM
theres a how to on this.

Follow the how to, you shouldnt have a problem

kipper1012
04-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Yea It is my third thread because someone keeps deleting my threads DUDE!! and no It's defiantly the relay. I scanned it with my tech 2 and I did find some how to's but they were for GA's up to 99 and mine is a 03 so I don't think i can just ground the bcm wire because mine has a wire going to the switch as well.

AaronGAGT
04-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Yea It is my third thread because someone keeps deleting my threads DUDE!! and no It's defiantly the relay. I scanned it with my tech 2 and I did find some how to's but they were for GA's up to 99 and mine is a 03 so I don't think i can just ground the bcm wire because mine has a wire going to the switch as well.

they get deleted because this topic has been discussed hundreds of times.

In Befo Tha DELETE