headlight bulbs 9007 [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : headlight bulbs 9007

hardcore
06-01-2008, 03:52 PM
I had the street glow headlight bulbs in for awhile but they burned up my wires,i loved the blueish tint that they gave off,now i have factory bulbs,but wanting the blueish bulbs again, also had the silverstar and hated those,pieces of junk for the money i think. I don't want to get hids but does anyone have any ideas on what your using or what i should go with i've looked up about getting some nokya bulbs or even the mtec ones which is better, Please let me know they are 9007! Thanks

Bryan
06-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Why don't you want HIDs? Halogen bulbs with a blue tint look tacky/ricey IMO.

hardcore
06-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Today i bought some Farenheit super white xenon bulbs for my g6,they are rated at 12v 100watts my factory is 65watts Do you think it will mess up my wiring harnesses for my headlights?

Mike Jung
06-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Today i bought some Farenheit super white xenon bulbs for my g6,they are rated at 12v 100watts my factory is 65watts Do you think it will mess up my wiring harnesses for my headlights?
YES! lol

PS: I am surprised no one has tried a CTB gel filter in a clear headlight cover yet ;) LMAO lol

Graxall
06-03-2008, 06:45 PM
YES! lol

PS: I am surprised no one has tried a CTB gel filter in a clear headlight cover yet ;) LMAO lol

Eh these wont mess with the wiring. I had similar bulbs, as did matt aka GlisteningWhite and we were fine, they gave off a nice whiteish blue look..Iforget the exact bulbs we had tho..

You basically started 2 threads for the same thing too....:applause:

Mike Jung
06-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Eh these wont mess with the wiring. I had similar bulbs, as did matt aka GlisteningWhite and we were fine, they gave off a nice whiteish blue look..Iforget the exact bulbs we had tho...
I had EagLite 80W/100W 4000°K 9007 headlight bulbs in my GA back in the day for 2-years.

They melted driver's headlight socket.
& caused heat damage to the headlight housings.

& plenty of others have melted their headlight sockets, or damaged their wiring harness for the headlights.

AznGA
06-03-2008, 11:22 PM
PIAA Xtreme White bulbs are the best ones out there. They cost about $65 a pair, but they are worth it. I average about 20k miles a year and I have DRL's on and they last about a year and a half at least.