aftermarket 3rd brake lights [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket 3rd brake lights

CUSTOMGAGT2000SEDAN
06-11-2008, 01:17 AM
anyone who has the red and smoked aftermarket led 3rd brake lights installed with day and night rear photo's wanted please..... as seen on ebay #260249833201

also anyone that has these and have even added to these led aftermarket 3rd brake lights overlays that sy something .

also do these things tend to light up rather pinkish versus the darker red of the stock 3rd brake lights.

i have notice evn on some factory installed 3rd brake lights they tend to be not as dark a red as the red of there tailights.

Bryan
06-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Can't help you on the other questions but I've seen one in person and it does not light up light red/pinkish. It matches the tails pretty much perfect.

tenspeed
06-11-2008, 09:01 AM
I have a CCFL third brake light for $30 shipped. $35 for Canada.

CUSTOMGAGT2000SEDAN
06-19-2008, 12:12 AM
anyone with these aftermarket LED 3rd brake lights from Zomkspped/X3Racing. that notice it interfers with the opporation of your cruise control as one buyer experienced >>>it works very well, it is a deep red and very bright , it does leak a little, as far as splicing the wires, it gets a little wierd.

if you just splice the red to hot and the ground to ground, it does something to the brake system and the cruise control will not turn on when the lights are on