View Full Version : Drop the *** front go with SCT lip

Elderas
06-20-2008, 12:54 AM
kinda getting tired of the front end

I would keep the rest of the car the same as i love the ass

anyone ever see something like that?

bigstribs
06-20-2008, 05:20 AM
I havent seen it yet...give it a whirl :)

Bryan
06-20-2008, 06:16 AM
Don't think it would flow too well. The GT bumper has the rib styling that begins on the sides, so it would look confused IMO.

SSRacer
06-20-2008, 08:28 AM
So you want to put a GT front bumper with the sc/t lip on an se. It will look like crap. As mentioned above, the bumper itself won't flow with the rest of the car and then the lip is going to make the front way lower than the rest of the body.

DrFabulous
06-20-2008, 10:43 AM
So you want to put a GT front bumper with the sc/t lip on an se. It will look like crap. As mentioned above, the bumper itself won't flow with the rest of the car and then the lip is going to make the front way lower than the rest of the body.

He has a full body kit right now....

SSRacer
06-20-2008, 11:36 AM
What kit is on it?

Probably won't be as bad then, but probably still won't flow right.

But it's your car, so do whatcha like.

gtdreams
06-20-2008, 11:52 AM
What kit is on it?

Probably won't be as bad then, but probably still won't flow right.

But it's your car, so do whatcha like. I believe it is the DEA kit.

Elderas
06-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Ya i was toying with the idea, most of the guys in the car circles say it will look good but i dont trust em farther than i can throw em when it comes to body kits.

either way I might pick up the full SCT kit just to swap around every once in a while and ill mix and match see how it looks.

lightningGA
06-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Post pics when you get it...I always wondered what the 2 mixed together would look like

Rich
06-20-2008, 07:20 PM
i dont think it would flow to well either with stock ribbing on the front. the front of the *** kit is the best part anyway. i think replacing the sides and the rear would probably work the best. i remember that crazytaxi alero had the *** front and back and sct sides. looked pretty good.

Bryan
06-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Yeah I definitely agree the front is the best part of that kit.

Anyways, if you do decide to purchase the entire SC/T kit I'd be interested to see what you come up with.

Elderas
06-21-2008, 05:24 PM
it might be a while but i think I will at some point once i get back from europe Ill pick one up. apart from bags theres not much else i can do.