maybe someone here can answer this ??? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : maybe someone here can answer this ???

CUSTOMGAGT2000SEDAN
07-09-2008, 05:20 PM
this is my second purchase from zomkspeed.

1st purchase last year was a nightmare , it took them a month or so to find my paypal payment. and for me to get it cleared up it took serveral ebay emails ( because ZOMKSPEED and X3RACING innother words one in the same racerunion ) and it required 3 long distance phone calls to them . with me absorbing the bill.

well TYC blk headlights are good except one is leaking. ( i will try to fix ).. i just put them on a few days ago

. this 2nd purchase a led red 3rd brake light the cilp which holds the lense on is broken off. i just recieved it today , so i sent them an email explain all and that i paid for insurance , and that i have photo's .

i just got a reply back to call them at 626-934-8001. so right away i tried them witth in mintutes 4 times ,but if you choose number #1 or #2 or #3 or operator you end up getting ray in sales. RAY MUST HAVE A BIG work load. the other number you get when you request additional info from ebay , it too goes the same route.

and as we know they say in there ebay auctions do not use there direct email address to send messages etc.

THEN WHY HAVE IT IN EVERY AUCTION. there communication is the worse i have incountered , your not even lucky or unlucky to get put on hold .

i hope they have better communications in case where they have emergencies .

PS: to anyone who has these have any of you noticed that if you look at atleast the red lenses on an angle reflecting the sunlight off them , what you see on the finished surace of the lense ,is best described as round like dried water spots variuos sizes completely cover it . althought the lense still looks a nice red.

SikMindz
07-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Use better thread titles. My question to you is if you had such a horrible experience the first time why order from them again?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

CUSTOMGAGT2000SEDAN
07-09-2008, 06:04 PM
well it had nothing to do with a bad product just crappy service. leaks are common in many aftermarket for that fact even factory lights.

and i gave them the benefit of the doubt , that things would go smoother the second time around. and they were the only ones selling them Zomkspeed and x3racing .

i can put up with some or odd time service headaches if the product works for me . lets face it you do not get 100% great product and 100% great service together from too many business's now days.

cardude007617
07-10-2008, 02:09 AM
but again, there are 15 different companies on ebay that sell the exact same product. i say GL, and dont expect to get too far with it. sorry

AaronGTR
07-10-2008, 08:10 AM
well it had nothing to do with a bad product just crappy service. leaks are common in many aftermarket for that fact even factory lights.

and i gave them the benefit of the doubt , that things would go smoother the second time around. and they were the only ones selling them Zomkspeed and x3racing .

i can put up with some or odd time service headaches if the product works for me . lets face it you do not get 100% great product and 100% great service together from too many business's now days.

Not that common, I've had several different head lights and no leaks on any of them. I did have one time when they were getting condensation in them, but it was because the foam rubber seals around the light bulbs was old and not sealing good. Replaced them and never had another problem. No leaks or problems with the lenses at all.

Anyway, chances are if you have one bad problem or bad service with a company, you are going to get the same if you deal with them again. Best bet is not to buy from them anymore.

CUSTOMGAGT2000SEDAN
07-12-2008, 10:48 PM
this is paART OF ZOMKSPEED'S , auction policy >>>>>We will not resend product before we get a confirmation from insurance claim or the returned item from customers. Please inspect products upon arrival, no claim will be honored 7 days after delivery. No return will be accepted 30 days after delivery. .

i recieved it on july 9th. the same day in less the 1/2 hour ,reported it to my cdn post office ,and to zomkspeed threw ebay emails and phone messages to the only person you can reach at Zomkspeed the sales rep. i got a reply back on july 9th ,threw ebay from them, to call them .

but it if they do nothing or i get no help from them via ebay channels seller ask buyers to use or my phone call messages or attempt . does that mean the info they said above my chatter take place .