alright what to do [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : alright what to do

CantBeatIt96
07-14-2008, 11:41 PM
i want to see waht else i can do to my 96 GA and i cant find any site with parts for my car. theyre there for the 99 and up but not much for lower maybe some of you members may know some good sites for finding thigs for my car.

ive searched up my car and all in google, ask, www.com, ect. and nothing but stock parts and places ive already been or parts for 99+

what can i do to find stuff.

probably the wrong thread to post this in but i couldnt find anything better to go with.

but i need some help with this. thank guys

Rich
07-14-2008, 11:51 PM
youre killing me smalls.

first, you should try to use a more relevant thread title. also, theres probably a better section to put this in, but since you didnt even mention what kind of parts you want i cant help you there. what kind of parts DO you want? if you want all go, lurk around the quad4 site. all show stuff, i dont really know besides an aas kit or something. try being a little more specific.

boost21
07-14-2008, 11:54 PM
I know theres a lot more of the older gen guys on gaownersclub.com but not a lot of references to parts

CantBeatIt96
07-14-2008, 11:55 PM
i want like performance shet or other stuff like kits, after market parts. just like GA parts. i dont exactly know what i want i just want to know if there are actually site out there that get the people with the older GAs. all i ever find is parts for 99+, like cool shet, like door sills, and CF parts. i mean theres like no site for 96-98 GAs.

CantBeatIt96
07-14-2008, 11:57 PM
ya well my buddy used my user name to curse out some people and got me kicked off a GAOC permidently. im pissed cuz i luved that sight. i barely even had it. he was postin shet for me cuz i had no time between work and the woman and the farm i didnt have time to post questions. now im permidently kicked off and they wont answer to anyof my email tellin them what happened. he cursed out an admistrater, what a dumb ass.

himfanzach
07-15-2008, 01:33 AM
kit wise go search All Esckoms Die in google.
just create a new account from a differnt computer then u signed up on.

WeibSunder
07-15-2008, 10:51 PM
youre killing me smalls.

first, you should try to use a more relevant thread title. also, theres probably a better section to put this in, but since you didnt even mention what kind of parts you want i cant help you there. what kind of parts DO you want? if you want all go, lurk around the quad4 site. all show stuff, i dont really know besides an aas kit or something. try being a little more specific.

Nice "Sandlot" reference. :applause:

CantBeatIt96
07-17-2008, 09:22 PM
i know about the makin a new account but i need time to do that. lol. but its actually needed so i wil make time, but you guys know anywhere else

himfanzach
07-17-2008, 09:38 PM
atotheed central.com sick bodykits

notsoaveragej0e
07-17-2008, 09:41 PM
You need to focus on modding a car that matters, like the Subie you're supposedly getting, and letting the '96 GA go.

eve
07-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Well, what have you done thus far?

And people might tell you that year's not worth modding.
**** them, do what you want. End of story.

CantBeatIt96
07-17-2008, 09:53 PM
i like this car so im just want to see waht i can get and other things, but if i can i will get a body kit. people around here are stupid, if i want to i can sell the car for a **** load of money becuz it has a body kit. but right now i just want speed.

eve
07-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Well now, what's your definition of a ****load of cashmoney?

And yes, people around here are stupid.

Look up the user "AMRAAM4" ********* of them all ;)

And what do you mean by speed? Engine work? Bolt ons? Realistically there probably won't be a lot of modding options for you.

CantBeatIt96
07-17-2008, 10:03 PM
there actually alot but some need to modified a little. its in cavalier Z24, its there engine. so there are alot of mods on ebay. and other places but im not sure on other sites.

anything that will give me a little more power.

and i saw a guy sell a bone stock honda under the hood, with a massive oil leak and needing a few other parts, with only a body kit paint. for 5K, dumb asses, it was a 94 and it had interior problems and all too.

I)ark-ChiLD
07-21-2008, 11:17 AM
this is the most retarded thread....

eve
07-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Ask around, maybe there's someone in your area willing to do some custom bodywork, if you're willing to pay. Performance-wise, I think you said you've already established that Ebay holds some options for you? If you can't find other website, stick with Ebay. :\

CantBeatIt96
07-22-2008, 11:46 AM
E-bay is my friend lol. i by alot on there. just i do my studies on the person sellin first to make sure he a good seller and everyone is happy with what they sell too.

DrFabulous
07-22-2008, 12:05 PM
Build the engine, do the secret cam swap, and turbo that thing.

CantBeatIt96
07-22-2008, 12:24 PM
im probably goin supercharger unless i can get turbo and all the mods kinda cheap i like turbo better.

eve
07-22-2008, 08:20 PM
Skip the super, go turbo. My old whip was turbofied. And my Integra is currently supercharged...I prefer turbo, hands down....especially considering the gas prices now, there's less of an impact with turbos and there is a significant performance difference.
But good luck with that decision either way :)

CantBeatIt96
07-22-2008, 11:09 PM
ya i know, i want turbo so much more but it costs alot more too. im thinkin S/C will be cheaper not as many mods to do to the engine as turbo must have. im just not sure yet.

Rich
07-22-2008, 11:12 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=105987&t=105987

CantBeatIt96
07-22-2008, 11:26 PM
hey thanks man that is a great help. really points out what i will need to find. great. thanks.

Black Knight
08-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Pretty much anything you do other than performance wise will be purely a custom fab. You could put a body kit, custom hood, shave door handles, suicide/lambo doors. I mean the list is endless, but its purely what you like and where you want this car to go.