Cool concept..... If it worked.

"No more global warming."
God I'm sick of hearing about that.

williamGT
08-03-2008, 02:21 AM
wow, Air cars....It's cool.

CUSTOMGAGT2000SEDAN
08-03-2008, 02:40 AM
man wouldn't if, if came to be big , kill alot of wealthy people and kill millions of jobs. as this is why i heard for many years in past car manuafactures got together and killed off these idea's. same deal happen to the tucker and others and i watched aprogram on tv last year were this type of thing still happens and it can turn vilent too.

TFA
08-03-2008, 06:59 AM
speaking of global warming...

Has anyone noticed that most of the record highs ever recorded were from the early 20th century? Constantly highs were recorded in 1920, 1918,1932, ect. people are bitching about global warming like it just came into existence in the past 5 years, when if you do 10 minutes of research you will see that back in the industrial boom where everything was burning tons and tons of fossil fuels a day the global temperatures were at their peak.

/rant.

Rich
08-03-2008, 08:28 AM
thats really cool. i wonder how close it really is to coming to the market though. it sounds like its been pushed back a lot like tesla. i wonder how long it would take someone to turbo one after they hit the streets.

silvergtjrad
08-03-2008, 09:22 AM
speaking of global warming...

Has anyone noticed that most of the record highs ever recorded were from the early 20th century? Constantly highs were recorded in 1920, 1918,1932, ect. people are bitching about global warming like it just came into existence in the past 5 years, when if you do 10 minutes of research you will see that back in the industrial boom where everything was burning tons and tons of fossil fuels a day the global temperatures were at their peak.

/rant.

Its average global temperatures. Not just a high temp on a single day.

SikMindz
08-03-2008, 02:22 PM
please post relevant thread titles or your threads will be removed.

lone_wolf025
08-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Lets see, where do I begin?

An "air car" will not solve our energy problems overnight. Still takes energy to make all the components, and petroleum products to keep the parts from wearing out. Not to mention, where does one get the compressed air to "power" the vehicle? It comes from a compressor which generates emissions by drawing electricity to run. So basically once again it is not a "carbon free" vehicle no matter what they say.

And without starting a debate on global warming, I'd like to point out that in the 1700's it was considerably warmer than it is today when talking the same deal about averages. I always love how global warming advocates glance over that little fact...

gectek
08-04-2008, 05:16 PM
screw global warming...these idiots are bringing about something worse...global COOLING. idk about everyone else, but im perfectly ok with being warm, even hot...helps people lose weight when working outside, and its nice to party in, fish in, etc...gut i HATE being frozen @zz cold. could you imagine people griping that man its too cold where the hell is global warming at? in all the supposed years that this world has been around, has there ever been a Thermal Age????how about 2 of them...NO? ok case settled. plus my piece of crap 87 buick retard get better economy than that car, doesnt come with a stupid british accent, and doesnt sound like a toy airplane. I mean i must say it would be awesome to get a B-J from my car, but not when it tries to rip my johnny off and consume it as fuel...maybe im a little twisted on this subject, oh well

plus have no noticed you waste more gas when it is cold outside than when it is warm and you arent running the AC...even when you are you still dont waste as much gas as when it is freezing outside

Sleepwalkr
08-04-2008, 06:36 PM
screw global warming...these idiots are bringing about something worse...global COOLING. idk about everyone else, but im perfectly ok with being warm, even hot...helps people lose weight when working outside, and its nice to party in, fish in, etc...gut i HATE being frozen @zz cold. could you imagine people griping that man its too cold where the hell is global warming at? in all the supposed years that this world has been around, has there ever been a Thermal Age????how about 2 of them...NO? ok case settled. plus my piece of crap 87 buick retard get better economy than that car, doesnt come with a stupid british accent, and doesnt sound like a toy airplane. I mean i must say it would be awesome to get a B-J from my car, but not when it tries to rip my johnny off and consume it as fuel...maybe im a little twisted on this subject, oh well

plus have no noticed you waste more gas when it is cold outside than when it is warm and you arent running the AC...even when you are you still dont waste as much gas as when it is freezing outside

Sometime Google 1970's global cooling scare and you'll see it. That was the trend in world hysteria, global warming is todays' mass hysteria. Its so stupid. Everybody's gotta have an "important" issue of their generation, even if its bullshyt.