ordering online question?? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : ordering online question??

vikings84
08-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Hi there im new to ordering stuff online and im thinking of getting some stuff from customgrandam.com..and i was wondering if any of u guys have ordered from there before..im thinking of paying straight cash and send it over i think they let u do that.. also im from canada and i was wondering how long it usually takes to ship.Just wanna get some advice.

Thanks guys.

KhellendrosxS
08-14-2008, 03:58 PM
Rule #1 of online transactions and payments in general is NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER (cant stress that enough) send cash.

First of all if someone steals it theres no way to get it back.

Secondly, if the company receives it and looses/misplaces/steals it then you will not have any proof of sending a payment.

A certified/cashiers check is a MUCH better idea than cash and gives you some peace of mind.

A credit card would be better because if problems arise then you can file a dispute with them and get your money back.

Ive never ordered anything from customgrandam but you can do a quick search around to find out if anyone has had problems with them.

gtdreams
08-14-2008, 04:35 PM
I have shopped at customgrandam.com for a long while,never a problem.And David is pretty cool.Stuff usually arrives to me in montreal in about a week.I always used paypal.

PhantomLover007
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
^^^ Ditto on ALL accounts...