Issue with LED taillights... [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Issue with LED taillights...

Bouchie11982
08-18-2008, 08:28 AM
I recently bought the LED taillights. had no problems during the weekend when i was driving after i put the tlights in. no lights coming on the dash. now i have an SVS light and my TRAC OFF light are both on.
Last night i got my brake clip and switch replaced and the lights came on this morning. There really isn't no plugs under where the brake is that was replaced last night. Could the LED's just NOW be causing this? WTF?anyone else have this issue and resolve it?

Bouchie11982
08-18-2008, 10:50 AM
so now my remote starter doesn't work at all.....wtf?!?
the remote starter stuff was right under where the brake clip and switch stuff is. so coudl my father have unplugged the starter and that's why my car is getting an SVS and trac off light on???

-aL-
08-20-2008, 11:52 AM
did you try just pressing your trac button on your dash to turn it on? and i know that when you take out a head or tail light the svs light comes on. maybe your computer doesnt know the taillight is there since its aftermarket. those computers can be picky.

Bouchie11982
08-24-2008, 07:40 AM
well my car is retarded. as i got out of work that day the dash lights weren't on anymore and havent turned on since...:idunno:
-aL- yes i tried to shut the trac on and off but the light stayed on.

ryanbgb22
08-24-2008, 07:48 AM
well my car is retarded. as i got out of work that day the dash lights weren't on anymore and havent turned on since...:idunno:
-aL- yes i tried to shut the trac on and off but the light stayed on.

I delt with the same thing. But I had an intermittent abs light only iirc. It came on and off for about a month, and then it just stopped. I havent seen any lights in probably 6 months. I know alot of other people had problems with thses lights too.