air bag light on [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : air bag light on

buffbison
12-05-2008, 06:27 PM
so okay, long story short. while i was driving home the other day, my cell phone wasn't working properly and i was extremely aggravated. so after messing with it, i got really pissed off and threw it extremely hard onto the passenger side floor. of course i broke the SOB but after i did it, the air bag light came on and it wont turn off.

do you think i may have activated the air bag? how would i check to see if i have and how to turn off the light? thanks!

Deltabravo03
12-05-2008, 06:38 PM
I dont think you did somthing to the airbag. The airbag module is located under the seat. So its kinda hard to hit it with your phone lol. Trying cheaking your airbag fuse? if its not that , then you have to get it cheak by someone who has the computer for airbags most likly a garage lol. Sorry to hear your phone die lol. Good luck

buffbison
12-05-2008, 06:43 PM
thanks.. yeah i'll probably take it to the garage on monday.. at least i have an excuse to buy a new phone! :D

tenspeed
12-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Before you run off to a garage, take a look around where you threw the phone. It may have loosened a connection on one of the yellow air bag wires.

Next time you want a new phone, throw it out the window so you don't damage the car.