question about rules on posting pics? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : question about rules on posting pics?

chuckclose1
05-24-2009, 09:58 PM
hello
im new to the forum and i really like it alot.
people are very helpful and friendly. i was going to subscribe to premium membership but was wandering about something i saw on cardomain.

i was looking at other gagt's on there and read on one page a guy said that he was kicked off this forum for posting pics of his car.
i wanted to know what the posting pics rules were b4 i paid any money.

i checked the forums to find an answer but couldnt so i made this post.

PhantomLover007
05-24-2009, 10:02 PM
He probably posted pics of an A*E*D modded GA, was selling items that folks paid for and never produced or constantly fought w/ members

SikMindz
05-24-2009, 10:37 PM
No one's ever been booted for posting pictures. People were booted for being douchebags and caught some flak for posting the pictures that were against forum policies but it was their douchebaggery that got them canned, not the actual images. They'll tell you otherwise but as you'll soon find out those members lived in their own alternate reality anyways.

Welcome to the forums? lol

04GrandAM SC/T
05-24-2009, 10:44 PM
No one's ever been booted for posting pictures. People were booted for being douchebags and caught some flak for posting the pictures that were against forum policies but it was their douchebaggery that got them canned, not the actual images. They'll tell you otherwise but as you'll soon find out those members lived in their own alternate reality anyways.

Welcome to the forums? lol

lol true. just dont be ghey. theres plenty of that on here tho.

SikMindz
05-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Yeah...if your name isn't Mark, Matt or Joe you should be ok. There are WAAAAY too many of those on the forum exponentially increasing teh ghey on a daily basis.

PhantomLover007
05-24-2009, 11:30 PM
You forgot about A.J. and you a$$hat... lol lol

SikMindz
05-24-2009, 11:52 PM
I have AJ's post set on ignore most of the time anyways. Now he bothers me on FB though.

PhantomLover007
05-25-2009, 12:42 AM
lol

SikMindz
05-25-2009, 12:43 AM
Don't feel that special 'cause you're on the same list sometimes too.

SuburbGT
05-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Yeah...if your name isn't Mark, Matt, Darren or Joe you should be ok. There are WAAAAY too many of those on the forum exponentially increasing teh ghey on a daily basis.

fixed :)

SikMindz
05-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Wrong. I'm pretty much the only one here and clearly not the instigator of any douchebaggery or feggotry.

PhantomLover007
05-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Wrong. You are the proprietor of said feghery and douchery..... lol

notsoaveragej0e
05-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Yeah...if your name isn't Mark, Matt or Joe you should be ok. There are WAAAAY too many of those on the forum exponentially increasing teh ghey on a daily basis.

eat a death sandwich

I have AJ's post set on ignore most of the time anyways. Now he bothers me on FB though.

you BOTH bug the **** outta me on facebook AND twitter!

Ajaxus
05-27-2009, 12:10 AM
eat a death sandwich

you BOTH bug the **** outta me on facebook AND twitter!

I'm not on twitter..therefore Sik is worse.

And as I told him, you can set on facebook how often certain people show up in your newsfeed. So if you're stalking T, you can make sure anything she does shows up at all times in your newsfeed and never gets skipped over (that's what I do). lol

I'm pretty sure you can set me to appear less often if you want.

Orrrr, you can be a douchebag like my friend who blocked me the other day after falsely accusing me of being a biggot..what a feg.

2001GrandAmGT
05-27-2009, 10:52 AM
SikMindz i love how u just make up the word Douchebaggery...if its not a word it deff should be...i know alot of people i would use that term to describe...lol

xxbackhillxx
05-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Don't give him that much credit. The only thing Sik can make up is a rail road line.

SikMindz
05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Don't give him that much credit. The only thing Sik can make up is a rail road line.

...compared to you putting on make-up and wearing your mother's heels every Snday morning?

xxbackhillxx
05-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Why you gotta be a peeping Tom? Stop jackin' off in trees McFly.