What's Good!! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : What's Good!!

ebreiner
06-11-2009, 05:25 AM
Hey guys... i've been on here for a few weeks now but finally am able to post(Thanks Jeremy). Im glad I fianlly found a forum for grand am enthusiasts. I have a 2002 Grand Am GT sedan that I modified a bit when i got it about 4 years ago.... at the time i was 16 so my choices were pretty ricey. This summer i decided to fix her up. My plans are:
Paint Touchup
Tint Tails
Full CAI with Bypass Valve
8000k HID kid (Hi/Low)
Debadging
New Spark Plugs/Wires
New Thermostat
NOT a Throttle Response Enhancer
Possibly lowering it as well

I'll have pics up as I make progress but I'll be pretty active in other threads so keep an eye out for me.

[ChaosweaveR]
06-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Welcome to GAGT. :hay:

Got any pics of the GA?

Ajaxus
06-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Throttle Response Enhancer

This will not work, but if you are dead set on buying one, like I was at 17, arrangements can be made.

Best route if you want increased performance, get a tune from one of our sponsors or members. Many are located in the Midwest who can do this..so you're in a good spot.

ebreiner
06-11-2009, 12:21 PM
I'll have some pix up probably saturday... but as far as the enhancer... it is from one of your sponsors.. haha... but i saw it and read up on it... all the reviews say it does work well.. and it is a definite inmprovement. Im not at all set on it tho. That list is just somewhat of a plan for this summer... I would love a to have a custom tuned ecu.... If anyone in the area would be able to get me hooked up that'd be awesome. I saw MPracing has one and i def. was gonna read into it more.

xxbackhillxx
06-11-2009, 03:02 PM
A Throttle Position Enhancer is an absolute waste and will gain you no performance whatsoever. Anyone who has been on this site long enough can tell you that.

ebreiner
06-11-2009, 03:39 PM
haha, i'll take that advice. So who should i talk to bout a tuned ECU?

xxbackhillxx
06-11-2009, 04:06 PM
http://www.mpracing.org/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=92