problems with site? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : problems with site?

AaronGTR
08-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has had or been having problems connecting to the site? I haven't been able to get on here since last friday the 14th. Seems that other people have still been on and posting though so obviously the site wasn't down. Wondering if other people had issues or if it was just something with my ISP.

stewartfn18
08-22-2009, 02:09 PM
i havent had any problems, at work, home, or on my ipod

lightningGA
08-22-2009, 06:30 PM
no problems here either

burgett2103
08-22-2009, 06:31 PM
i was having issues... any site would work but this one.. It would take forever to load then it would say too long to request site or whatever. but it has worked only does that every now and then and i do have a very stable connection.

PhantomLover007
08-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Drop down icons for the quick links didn't want to seem to work to well for me yesterday...

AaronGTR
09-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Weeeee... I can post again after another week. :rolleyes:

I don't know why I keep magically losing the ability to connect to this site and this site only. I called my cable company up and bitched them out. Only advice they had was reset my modem and router or call the website host. sheesh, well reset my stuff and now it works again. Weird 'cause usually if I have a problem with either of those, I can't get on the internet at all! But I could get to any website I wanted except here.

Mike Jung
09-03-2009, 09:09 PM
No, problems here or on my cell phone.

Try using a proxy ?

I know sometimes my home internet service provider server sucks balls.

& I use: UltraSurf to connect to here & other places; when my home internet service server goes down.
You can download the program here (http://www.ultrareach.com)
It was designed to bypass the firewalls set up by China for it's people.

I use it to watch TV shows online at US networks' websites :D
(They won't let you watch the shows, when you are located outside of the US.)

PS: It is a good program for people who use their laptops at open WiFi hotspots too.
As the data transmitted to/from their servers are encrypted.