Turn signal Light stays on [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Turn signal Light stays on

Jmoney3318
09-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Hey guys whats going ? i have a quick question i tried searching it but came up with nothing. Recently my Right Blinker (Dummy Light) stays on at all times. i was just wondering how i can get this to go off. The actual blinker does not work on that side. the front blinker is on but it does not blink.I've tried changing light bulbs and that did not help My questions is how do i go about gettin this dummy light to turn off? could it be a relay or a fuse problem? seeing that green arrow just staying on gets pretty annoying, seeing it at night. lol

ryanbgb22
09-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Sounds like you have an electrical problem. A few years ago, my left turn bulb would stay on whenever i either hit the brakes, or had the headlights on. (I found the problem in my trailer wiring harness, which I'm sure is not your issue). Check for shorts, maybe try cleaning the contacts.

Malibu Glow
09-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Check your rear turn signal bulbs, usually if the indicator stays on at the dash it means a rear bulb is blown, don't now why it does it on the rear and not the front though.