Where to find these replacements [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Where to find these replacements

parkerdenton191
09-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Some Complete lowlife stole my rear bumper, side claddings, and sc/t lip. They completly jerked the bumper off with the plastic clips, i was wondering where i can get the plastic black clips. Also where can i find a set of gt side claddings?

My front bumper is also broke where they ripped the lip off, i am going to use fiberglass filler or something to fix it though. However, where can i find the sc/t lip without buying a whole kit? Any for sale? Thank you

I leave this car outside for one night, and this bs happens. I have left my cadillac outside with no such problems, its ridiculous!!!

SilverGAGT2002
09-10-2009, 09:00 PM
well maybe because the sct kit is easy to yank off and the cadillac more than likely doesnt have a body kit

cardude007617
09-10-2009, 09:19 PM
i can honestly say i havent heard of this happening ever...

PhantomLover007
09-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Man that's focked up. G/L. You can get an SC/T lip from CustomGrandAm.com

Bryan
09-10-2009, 09:23 PM
That's so sh!tty man. You can get the front lip from customgrandam.com.

parkerdenton191
09-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the help on the lip, im going to get that ordered up tonight. Really im not worried about the claddings or bumper cause i can always find those, but i need to know where i can get the black plastic clips that are supposed to prevent the bumper from falling off and or being unscrewed and taken during the night hours ;(

Now that i recall, i actually did have my center caps stolen off my cadillac two years ago which cost me $400 to replace..which is absolutley absurd, but whatever. Nothing you can do, as long as it puts a loaf of bread on their tables...

PhantomLover007
09-10-2009, 09:47 PM
You should be able to find the clips at AutoZone or where ever. You may have to test fit them to get the right size.

parkerdenton191
09-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Ok thanks, i just did not know if it was a specific type that required the oem part or something. Looks like their tool of choice for removing the claddings was a steak knife :P found it in the grass when mowing earlier! I appreciate the help, i just signed up so im new here.

PhantomLover007
09-10-2009, 10:16 PM
If you have evidence, call the cops and have them pull prints if they can. If the folks that did this is in the system or whatever, then they can catch them