shield [Archive] - Forum


View Full Version : shield

09-13-2009, 08:09 PM
OK i think its called the spalsh shield right below ur bumper is mine is messed up will post a pic is there any where to purchase a new one or any ideas how to fix is

2000 GT Coupe
09-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Got a junk yard, AKA auto recycle near I picked up one for $5