blinker help [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : blinker help

yung$money$GT
10-29-2009, 10:18 PM
My drivers side blinker started flashing faster the other day. Then the next day it was normal again. Well yesterday it started flashing fast and I have checked and all the bulbs are working. What else can I check to find the problem?

masterami
10-29-2009, 11:40 PM
When that happened to my GA it was nothing more then a loose pre-tensioner on the turn signal lever.

GrandAmMe
10-30-2009, 05:40 AM
It seems the same think happend tome yesterday too! When i put on my Left turn signal it would be two really fast clicks then one normal. It never did it again though. Weird.

yung$money$GT
10-30-2009, 08:55 AM
When that happened to my GA it was nothing more then a loose pre-tensioner on the turn signal lever.

how would I go about tightening that up?

yung$money$GT
11-03-2009, 08:49 PM
So my drivers side inner parking light(closest to grill) wont blink but it works? how can i fix this?

scott_c83
11-03-2009, 09:02 PM
if it doesn't blink, but work....then the spring for the running light is still there, but look at the other spring... might be broken.

kinda like how a low-beam/high-beam light works

Haughee
11-05-2009, 06:46 AM
On my GA, the Drivers side headlight ground needed to be cleaned. My parking lamp wouldn't blink.

The ground is up near the airbox, it has a black box where all the wires connect to the one ground wire. Mine was all corroded.

grandam3400
11-05-2009, 09:10 AM
When a blinker blinks fast (from inside the car) it just basically means that there is a issue with one of the blinker on that side of the car.

Suggestion: Turn on that blinker, get out, and see which blinker is not working. Replace/Fix as needed. Done.