registered news post in AAG for free. [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : registered news post in AAG for free.

zeddsdead
11-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Title should be: Registered Newbs post in AAG for free - sorry.

I remember AAG used to buzz like a bee hive. Maybe monetary revenue could increase by allowing newbs to create new threads in AAG section a total of 3 times before being required to become a premium member. It might make for more traffic and more premium memberships, anyway just a thought.

notsoaveragej0e
11-03-2009, 12:20 PM
I like the idea, but I doubt many new-comers would have much to say in the AAG section right off the bat. Instead, maybe 30 days of arcade and garage privileges could be offered. Also, membership tiers may be another viable option-- for example, tier 1 is the base package, just a membership and whatever it currently is, for $15. Tier 2 would be slightly more, say $25, and would include a GAGT T-shirt and maybe a few decals. Tier 3 would be inclusive of Tier 2, but have a few more things such as a coupon or discount to one of the site sponsors (MP Racing, or the GAGT store, for example). This tier could be a 35 to 50$ option.

Additionally, I think all paid memberships should include GAGT decals for people to put on their cars, as that is free advertising for the site and will drive more traffic here.

Just my thoughts...

stillriza
11-03-2009, 12:23 PM
I like the idea, but I doubt many new-comers would have much to say in the AAG section right off the bat. Instead, maybe 30 days of arcade and garage privileges could be offered. Also, membership tiers may be another viable option-- for example, tier 1 is the base package, just a membership and whatever it currently is, for $15. Tier 2 would be slightly more, say $25, and would include a GAGT T-shirt and maybe a few decals. Tier 3 would be inclusive of Tier 2, but have a few more things such as a coupon or discount to one of the site sponsors (MP Racing, or the GAGT store, for example). This tier could be a 35 to 50$ option.

Additionally, I think all paid memberships should include GAGT decals for people to put on their cars, as that is free advertising for the site and will drive more traffic here.

Just my thoughts...

i never thought i'd ever agree with you...but those are actually excellent ideas. :applause:

notsoaveragej0e
11-03-2009, 12:25 PM
ha, thanks... I am an evil marketer, afterall.

DrFabulous
11-03-2009, 12:54 PM

Just my thoughts...

In for tier 3

Jeremy
01-12-2010, 11:00 PM
lemme think about it and check what options I can play with. pretty sure we can code it to grant access after x days.

PhantomLover007
01-13-2010, 06:07 AM
I'm in for a tier 3 if it comes w/ coupons to a bikini car wash... lol lol

NO GHEY!!!!