Stage 2 package [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Stage 2 package

dirty_bird
02-15-2010, 07:42 PM
I have a 3400 i am rebuilding as a project. I was looking to put some performace parts into the motor. This will be my first engine rebuild and milzy motorsports has the stage 2 package

-MMS Stage 2 heads
-MMS Stage 2 cam
-MMS Complete heads and cam install kit
-MMS ported intake manifolds
-MMS Stage 2 PCM
-MMS 180 t-stat
-MMS 36lb injector and harness kit
-MMS chromemoly pushrods

i plan to eventually put a supercharger or turbo kit on but that will be later on down the road. so my question is... will this package run ok without a supercharger or turbo.. meaning will the engine run good as an everyday driver.

If i am missing something plz tell.

KhellendrosxS
02-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Mike took foreeeever to do some work on a friend of mines car (bigstribs) so personally I would avoid him if it was my money.

Check out http://www.wot-tech.com/shop/

At least he posts his flow numbers for his parts.

dirty_bird
02-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Hey thanks for the advice.

hahano404
02-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Ouch, thats a shot to the balls. I've ordered a few things from milzy and got em' a couple days from when it was ordered. If milzy actually did work on the vehicle than i could see that. but as far as ordering parts from, i would deffinately order again.

Nick-G
02-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Go to wot-tech. Hands down some of the best quality parts made for these cars.

GA2000GTSpeed
02-17-2010, 11:32 PM
If you e-mail mike he will give you the specs, did this when i was researching cams. i was going to buy a bunch of top-end stuff from wot-tech. and cam from MMS, and later down the road get the 4t65-e HD conversion from MMS. but ran into some money issues, so prolly going with the trans first and fixing the SC then buying parts over time

Vegeta
02-18-2010, 01:46 AM
http://wot-tech.com/flow.html

I bought a set of MMS stage 2 heads and flowed them myself on the same equipment as my own parts for an apples to apples comparison.