Buyer/Seller feedback forum [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Buyer/Seller feedback forum

DrFabulous
03-05-2010, 11:10 AM
We could maybe use a subforum in the buy/sell area that consists of people making a "Feedback" thread- IE I'd post one that is titled "DrFabulous feedback thread", and people that have done transactions with me could chime in with their thoughts on how the transaction went. Limit posts to only the ones related to transactions.

I've seen this on other forums, and its nice for newcomers to know who has been trustworthy. Also, if would be a handy link if one were trying to sell something on another forum that they aren't well known on, as a little assurance.

I'll even moderate it, if thats what it takes.

02andahalfgt
03-05-2010, 03:33 PM
I'll even moderate it, if thats what it takes.

Dear God, no! :heh:

Didn't we used to have a buyer/seller feedback thingy under our names and locations? I seem to remember something like that, but like 5, 6 years ago?

notsoaveragej0e
03-05-2010, 03:46 PM
come on... do you really, and HONESTLY think a "DrFabulous feedback" thread won't get abused, bastardized, and ultimately shat upon? Or anyone for that matter? We are entirely too immature for that here.

you just wanna be an admin :P

DrFabulous
03-06-2010, 08:07 AM
come on... do you really, and HONESTLY think a "DrFabulous feedback" thread won't get abused, bastardized, and ultimately shat upon? Or anyone for that matter? We are entirely too immature for that here.

you just wanna be an admin :P

You're right. It probably would get abused. I'm just saying....

And no, I don't want to be an admin. Just offering to help, if needed.