02' Granda Am GT Fog lights [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 02' Granda Am GT Fog lights

no_pulse
05-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Does anyone know of any after market fog lights that would fit the front of an 02 Grand Am GT front air dam perfectly where the old ones would go?

i_ammetal
05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Whats a Granda Am?

But seriously you can go to your local auto parts store and look at their flood/fog lights.. I think most of them you have to do some wire harness splicing. But you have to fab some spacers to make the lights line up.... If your needing to replace a stock setup id just order one from ebay.

You dont must type often good do you?

no_pulse
05-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Whats a Granda Am?

But seriously you can go to your local auto parts store and look at their flood/fog lights.. I think most of them you have to do some wire harness splicing. But you have to fab some spacers to make the lights line up.... If your needing to replace a stock setup id just order one from ebay.

You dont must type often good do you?

Lol, ya sorry, I guess I should have proof read what I wrote :P

I'm looking to replace the stock fog lights with after market ones that have the halo ring around them and if possible, have the projection type style. I was wondering if anyone knows of any halo projection type fog lights that are round like the original Grand Am fog lights, and if they would fit the stock mounting bracket.

i_ammetal
05-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Not sure ive seen these on a granda am.. jk.

The best thing you can do is research. But either way if your going to upgrade the power output your going to need to get a high end battery.. and consider the Big Three upgrade/new bigger alternator.