No dash lights or stereo hvac lights! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : No dash lights or stereo hvac lights!

SpecterGAGT
08-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Need help, I have mo gauges or anything, I'm not sure what it could be. All the fuses are good I've checked three times, but still no lights. The mirror lights fog light switch light and cruise on off switch still glow but everything else is not working, I gotta use my cell phone to see how fast I'm going at night

young gun
08-17-2010, 11:23 AM
turn up the dimmer? sounds dumb but i did it the other day lol

SpecterGAGT
08-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Haha believe it's one of the first things I tried. Didn't work, I think it might be the relay but I have no idea where to find the dimmer relay

juanvan
08-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Check in the fuse box on the dr side or the one under the hood - test for power with a lead light to see where the circuit is broken

adam139
08-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Unless you were working on something in your car idk why this would happent to you but you might have blown a wire in the module under your steering wheel. i had this problem a while back. cost me a couple hundred just to figure out what was wrong and then i fixed it myself. There is a little module up ender the steering wheel. its just a little peice of metal with wires running through it obviously. i can take pics of it if you need me to. a dealership would charge you a couple hundred to replace it but you can go to a salvage yard and replace it. just takes some time and elbow grease

SpecterGAGT
08-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Please pictures would be nice, it would help alot and be cheaper,