shifter knob [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : shifter knob

350rs
09-27-2010, 10:42 PM
got a friend who apparently has a habit of constantly messin with the shifter handle button. Anyway it broke off/out on her. There are a few GA's being parted out here and im gonna try and get it fixed for her. Now can a person replace just that button without pulling everything apart? Or is it even replaceable at all? If i have to i can pull it off. not a huge deal. Might even be able to just glue it back in place.. pretty intoxicated when i looked at it ( wasnt driving..) so im not sure of condition of anything.

whiteGT99
09-27-2010, 11:27 PM
if u want i have a SE stock shifter for a GA if you want it

I will have my GT shifter off as soon as i get my momo shifter
but it as a scuff on top from me pulling out the radio bezel without moving it

not sure if you can just fix button, so if your interested in one of my shifters just pm and we can meet some where since your in STL, (i am right across the river)

350rs
09-28-2010, 08:24 AM
i might be yea. how much are you asking for it? Also whats the difference from the SE to the GT shifter? Also what color ( if they came in different colors?) Hers is a SE V6. Ive looked on CL a few times and found a few different GAs being parted out. I was going to be calling them today and seeing if i can get that from any of them.

Both me and her are broke beyond belief and need to do this on the cheap, so dont take offense if i get the part from someone else simply because its cheaper.

whiteGT99
10-02-2010, 05:33 PM
sorry i totally forgot about this but,
the shifter are both grey and same size
the only difference is the GT has stiching on it and the SE does not

let me know, i cant find my camera at the moment but as soon as i find it, i will take pics and pm them to you , if you are still interested

350rs
10-02-2010, 10:05 PM
i think she is? who knows.. haha you know how them women are!

whiteGT99
10-02-2010, 11:04 PM
true that, mine is the same way