Another new guy, right here [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy, right here

eightyseven
12-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Hey everyone! The name's Ryan, and I'm from the other site, "GAOC" but after being part of the forum for less than a day, the admin banned me for life. Wtf... Anyways I currently drive a 2001 GTP Special Edition. I'm also planning on buying a 2000 GAGT 4 door. And that's my intro...

[ChaosweaveR]
12-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Banned? lol well, it doesn't take much for them to wave the banstick.

Welcome to the focked up family.

Beware of Sik.

eightyseven
12-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Yea when the admin is Canadian, don't say something stupid to them, then at the end say "eh." Learned my lesson.

G.I.Ceo
12-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Man people are jumping ship left and right this week. So welcome on over.

eightyseven
12-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Oh! Almost forgot why I was here. Ladies and gentlemen...
http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/87eightyseven/?action=view&current=am.jpg
Now my intro is complete.

bricooper78
12-04-2010, 08:42 AM
used to have a nice GA there sir lol what happened?

eightyseven
12-04-2010, 11:41 AM
To be honest with ya, no clue. Technically it isnt even mine yet cuz I havent picked it up yet, but the deal should go down in the next week. Here's the story: I bought my GTP, love it. One of the first things I did was buy a set of 18s for the summer. Since I looked good in the summer(IMO) I wanted to look good in the winter too. Pontiac never made good looking rims for the Prix(IMO again) but the best I could find was GAGT rims. Gave the guy an offer, and for just 100 bux more I can have the whole f'n car. Since it was a GT I thought I might be able to join a GA forum and sell the parts. Once the car is siting in my garage I'll search the "wanted" and post in the "for sale." I was only going to sell the parts, scrap the rest and ignore this forum, but I actually like it here. I feel like the older brother(GP) who was rejected by the other older kids and is now hanging out with the younger brothers(Am). Thanks for the welcome!

G.I.Ceo
12-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Oh! Almost forgot why I was here. Ladies and gentlemen...
http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/87eightyseven/?action=view&current=am.jpg
Now my intro is complete.
Man it's sad when you see these all messed up like this. It seems that it's happening more and more lately.

eightyseven
12-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Just texted the guy, pick up the GA next Saturday morning! Then I'll be a true member. F'n psyched!

[ChaosweaveR]
12-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Yea when the admin is Canadian, don't say something stupid to them, then at the end say "eh." Learned my lesson.

I've had my run ins with a certain mod, but I know exactly what you mean. Sarcasm and humor doesn't exactly convey to them very well over the internet. :rolleyes:

But this site has had quite the influx of new members. It's actually nice seeing fresh blood coming onto here, seemed like we'd never get a big batch of n00bs. lol

And glad to see you getting a GA, any sort of plan? DD or mods in mind?

eightyseven
12-04-2010, 03:52 PM
No I'm parting it out. I don't know what happened to it, but the back is smashed in and the front is messed up as well. At a guess, I'd say the guy got rear-ended HARD and got pushed into the car in front of him. I'm buying it for a really low price, sell any parts you guys want, and then scrap the rest. Like I said before, I only want the rims. Heres more pics.
http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/87eightyseven/?action=view&current=GA2.jpg
http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/87eightyseven/?action=view&current=GA3.jpg

bricooper78
12-04-2010, 07:29 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaayyummmm you got knocked the F*&K OUT~!!!!!

well the car did. i noticed the GT and the Pontiac are colored, have you any idea of anything aftermarket that may be in there?

eightyseven
12-04-2010, 10:11 PM
I don't know really. Yea I did notice that the badges were blue. I'll be seeing it for the first time on saturday. The guy says it runs, but there is no tranny fluid. Just talking to him, he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to do any mods. Not sure if I should sell the complete engine, or part it out. I've got guys on here wanting parts of the engine so I may go that route. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LONGEST WEEK EVER! Thanks for all the interest.

whiteGT99
12-04-2010, 10:18 PM
x2 if there is any aftermarket parts, and also looks like the taillights are still in good condition, when u get it could u take some more pics of them and price and shipping to 62285

and IF CAI might be intersted if it has one

Stevo
12-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah whenever you get it, i might be interested in the tweeter assembly if it has them

eightyseven
12-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Will do guys, will do. But no more for now, this isnt the classifieds. This is how I got kicked off GAOC. I mentioned I wanted to part out my car and the admin thought I was trying to sell in the intros, gave me an infraction or something like that, I told him off and he banned me for life. Copy paste:
You have been banned for the following reason:
"I'm selling the parts to your forum buddies whether it's against the rules or not and whether you like it or not. eh?"

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

bricooper78
12-05-2010, 12:04 AM
:applause:

I highly doubt we have any clue what section you're posting in anyways here, so you're safe, eh?

[ChaosweaveR]
12-05-2010, 01:16 AM
Will do guys, will do. But no more for now, this isnt the classifieds. This is how I got kicked off GAOC. I mentioned I wanted to part out my car and the admin thought I was trying to sell in the intros, gave me an infraction or something like that, I told him off and he banned me for life. Copy paste:
You have been banned for the following reason:
"I'm selling the parts to your forum buddies whether it's against the rules or not and whether you like it or not. eh?"

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Wait, wat?

Jesus christ, that's utterly ridiculous. I swear, those canuckistians will throw infractions and the banstick as casually as a stroll through the park. :rolleyes:

But they ban somebody because of interest over the GA you're parting out? Bloody hell. Looks like their crackerjack admin team is as stupid as ever.

Anyway, I'd make a thread in the classifieds, there's plenty of lurkers around here that will want fresh parts.

PhantomLover007
12-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Damn Canadiananans,,,, lol lol

[ChaosweaveR]
12-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Damn Canadiananans,,,, lol lol

Troof, son.

bricooper78
12-05-2010, 01:32 PM
when i joined, i asked about a, something, taurus or something that had tried to race me and i just asked how much faster they were than a GA. i had the car for about 3 weeks.

i was put on probation my 1st post lol

eightyseven
12-05-2010, 03:33 PM
I'd copy paste the exact post, but I'm banned from going in the site. Pretty sure I said,
"Hey everyone! I have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4 door. I'm going to buy it and I only want the rims. EVERYTHING else is for sale. Apparently I can't sell anything on here for 60 days, but by that time the car will be scraped. Shoot me a pm if interested." (Note I never mentioned any specific parts, prices, locations etc. And if someone did want to buy something they'd pm me OUTSIDE of the intros!)
INFRACTION: YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION EVEN THOUGH YOU KNEW IT WAS WRONG? INFRACTION WILL LAST 7 DAYS.
Response: Woohoo an infraction. I'm going to sell the parts to your forum buddies whether its against the rules or not and whether you like it or not. eh?(Cuz he was canadian)
BANNED FOR LIFE
If anyone plans on going up to Canadia, take a good ol' sh!t on the Hume household doorstep. EH!

[ChaosweaveR]
12-05-2010, 05:10 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I'm banned too. lol

Central NY? I'm guessing that's upstate, huh?

eightyseven
12-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Yea, Syracuse to be exact. However, according to "some" members on here I'm a redneck. I've also managed to get ban sugestions. O woahisme. In other news 6 more days!!

cobrajeff92
12-05-2010, 07:36 PM
lol i see your making alot of friends quick

SikMindz
12-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Any further bashing of other GA communities will not be tolerated. If you want to whine & moan about the inequalities of the Internet please do so out of this public space and forum; you DO have a PM box.

If your PM box gets full from your constant yearning to cry, please feel free to increase your PM storage by donating to the site and becoming a PREMIUM MEMBER.

This goes for all of you including the OP. Infractions have already been dealt out where appropriate. Some of you have been warned in the past before about this issue and you others will learn.

eightyseven
12-06-2010, 10:19 AM
I can see I'm not going to last very long on this site. Unfortunate that I need to go into hiding, but I'm not the "social networking" type of person. 12/11/10. Thats the date. Til then bye.

gtjoshua1
12-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Hey everyone! The name's Ryan, and I'm from the other site, "GAOC" but after being part of the forum for less than a day, the admin banned me for life. Wtf... Anyways I currently drive a 2001 GTP Special Edition. I'm also planning on buying a 2000 GAGT 4 door. And that's my intro...

Yep they are messed up over there. I was banned after my first day for no reason to. Unfortunately I can't change my IP as quickly as I used to. I just wanted to rejoin and find out why I was banned. I only made 3 posts there.

Anyways i'm a NOOB here to,but welcome aboard mate.

eightyseven
12-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Welcome fellow reject. But shhh. the walls have ears. That, and Sik has eyes.
:angel

[ChaosweaveR]
12-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Alright, enough with the anti-GAOC feelings.

I've already gotten a two week vacation in the past over that. lol

If anything, just continue your convo via PMs.

Cacique
12-06-2010, 04:09 PM
how many of us have been banned fron that site?...

dlineownzu4life
12-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Any further bashing of other GA communities will not be tolerated. If you want to whine & moan about the inequalities of the Internet please do so out of this public space and forum; you DO have a PM box.

;1144424']Alright, enough with the anti-GAOC feelings.

I've already gotten a two week vacation in the past over that. lol

If anything, just continue your convo via PMs.

how many of us have been banned fron that site?...

:applause:
http://www.ryanmcbain.com/forums/images/smilies/bobs-stupid.jpg
To be honest there's far more people who are members of both sites.
and Chris, the longest two weeks of your life I'll bet.

eightyseven
12-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Yea no more "breaking the rules." So...Got hit with a lot of snow...and the guy selling me the GA says its buried yards from his driveway. My dad says wait til spring, but I cant wait, the whole reason for buying the f'n car is so I have the rims for winter. The guy selling it mentioned he has a dumptruck, and i'm sure I can find a chain long enough...hmmm...its not like I care if I scratch it

p.s. I may have the longest intro on here...people on here already know me (and hate me :D). Should we move this to "vehicle news" or something?

Mike Jung
12-06-2010, 11:01 PM
:nono:

PS: Should really read the thread before posting lol