Auto lights :03 Grand am [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Auto lights :03 Grand am

nolimit
02-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Afternoon gentlemen,

I have an odd one here and was wondering if anyone has came across this.
Lastnight I was driving and noticed that my lights flickered twice then went off.Had to turn the "light switch" to the on position. When I put the switch to "auto" and put the car into park they come on?? .Take it out of park and they will go out. I know it can be multipul options. Has anyone experienced this and can point me in the direction to start?

Thanks

nolimit
02-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Well, went and bought some new Headlights cause Hi-beam was out on one,replaced both.When im in the garge because its not light enough the lights kick on,everything works fine. With the light switch on auto and I pull out of the garage and with it being still so light as soon as the dash lights kick off that's when the "ses" light comes on ?? all lights are working Tail,Brake,fog headlights,turnsignals ?? Any options gentlemen

nolimit
02-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Update: Been messing with this since Noon, I also notice this with the light switch,when switching the switch from " auto " to the "parking light" the headlights still stay on instead of turning off and leaving just the parking lights on.When it does this I can cycle the key..sometimes the switch functions properly then times it won't, ????? Any Ideals gentlemen