light's and fuses [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : light's and fuses

phuston
03-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Hello all!!! I am new to the forum, but i do have a 1999 grand am gt coupe. I am having problems with my light"s.no dash. No gauges, no power windows. It seems that all is on passenger side fuse's.it looks like they are all ok!! If i hit a bump hard sometimes they all come on.you have to understand i am a older lady and i try to fix thing's myself, as money is a little short for professional help. Does anyone have any suggestion's for me to try???? Any help would be appreciated!!!! Thank you.

phuston
06-23-2011, 02:51 PM
:attentionHello all!!! I am new to the forum, but i do have a 1999 grand am gt coupe. I am having problems with my light"s.no dash. No gauges, no power windows. It seems that all is on passenger side fuse's.it looks like they are all ok!! If i hit a bump hard sometimes they all come on.you have to understand i am a older lady and i try to fix thing's myself, as money is a little short for professional help. Does anyone have any suggestion's for me to try???? Any help would be appreciated!!!! Thank you.