Car keeps stalling [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Car keeps stalling

icecats87
04-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Before when i put it in drive the car would stall i waited 30 minutes and went from park to drive 10 times it stalled twice. i bought a new EGR valve now in park it keeps stalling. i put it in drive and it stalled once i finally got it into drive without it stalling i started acceleration and it surged once or twice. why al of a sudden after i replace the EGR does it stall in park

rizer
04-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Before when i put it in drive the car would stall i waited 30 minutes and went from park to drive 10 times it stalled twice. i bought a new EGR valve now in park it keeps stalling. i put it in drive and it stalled once i finally got it into drive without it stalling i started acceleration and it surged onnce or twice. why al of a sudden after i replace the EGR does it stall in park

Your info's kind of confusing, didnt you just install a new engine or trans recently?

icecats87
04-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Your info's kind of confusing, didnt you just install a new engine or trans recently?

Yeah i swapped transmission out 2 weeks ago everything worked perfect untill now. i put it in drive the whole engine moves and it shakes the whole car, sometimes when this happens the car will stall. i had a code last week for EGR so i replaced it today now it will stall in park too