Shifter Panel and HVAC Panel [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Shifter Panel and HVAC Panel

GrandAmGTCoupe
06-22-2011, 05:45 PM
I just got my Gauge, HVAC Panel, and Shifter Panel from Black Cat Customs and I was wondering how to install the shifter panel? I phoned them and he said it should just peel off but it doesn't seem to. I also tryed searching but nothing seems to pop up.

And also, when I installed my HVAC Panel it seems that there are lights that aren't working or are burn't out. Off, #'s 1-4, and AC I can barely see. Front I can see pretty good but it is dim. How do I fix that?

P.S. This may be in the wrong section.:p

icecats87
06-22-2011, 05:56 PM
I just got my Gauge, HVAC Panel, and Shifter Panel from Black Cat Customs and I was wondering how to install the shifter panel? I phoned them and he said it should just peel off but it doesn't seem to. I also tryed searching but nothing seems to pop up.

And also, when I installed my HVAC Panel it seems that there are lights that aren't working or are burn't out. Off and #'s 1-4 I can barely see, and some of the people don't light up either. How do I fix that?

P.S. This may be in the wrong section.:p

shifter gauge i just shoved it in there, had to make 1 or 2 holes on the gauge bigger to fit the little plastic round things sticking out, hvac some lights must be burned out you can remove it and snap off the gauge and see which bulbs out. you will have to solder new bulbs in

GrandAmGTCoupe
06-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Here is a picture of the shifter panel. I still can't figure out how to remove it.

GrandAmGTCoupe
06-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Alright, so I got the plastic piece off finally, and I only managed to break one little clip:p So now for putting the new one back on....If I put in what is the tape for? What am I even tapping it to, the little clips?

AaronGTR
06-23-2011, 03:51 PM
No idea. Never even heard of black cat customs or seen anything they've made.

icecats87
06-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Alright, so I got the plastic piece off finally, and I only managed to break one little clip:p So now for putting the new one back on....If I put in what is the tape for? What am I even tapping it to, the little clips?

the sticky side or what ever on the shifter gauge doesn't even do anything i remember it, You just have to put it right side up and push untill the holes along the edge match with the trim

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29428&d=1292894879