Hood Or by fender (wheels) [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Hood Or by fender (wheels)

akeemjvasser
12-27-2011, 11:22 PM
My plan is to get an grand am sd hood,
http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GA1003/GAEXT/SD+Grand+Am+Ram+Air+Hood.html
with this, whats the best place for a cold air intake. in the hood, or by the wheel. thanks in advance.

MAC the KNIFE
12-28-2011, 03:46 AM
in the wheel well.
if you want, just open the hood vents if they arent already and that will keep underhood temps down a bit. wont make much of a difference either way.

tw0123
12-29-2011, 08:44 PM
why do you keep making multiple threads of the same topic in different areas??? it is getting annoying... sorry... it just is...

on topic, CAI goes in the wheel well, WAI goes under the hood

akeemjvasser
12-29-2011, 09:56 PM
why do you keep making multiple threads of the same topic in different areas??? it is getting annoying... sorry... it just is...

on topic, CAI goes in the wheel well, WAI goes under the hood

i get more responses that way, and im sorry i didnt no you get notified every time i make two post, honestly i dont think its hard to ignore one and comment on the other. but ill c=keep that in mind thanks.

[ChaosweaveR]
12-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Just a heads up...the staff tends to get annoyed with making double threads on purpose...

tw0123
12-30-2011, 09:50 PM
i get more responses that way, and im sorry i didnt no you get notified every time i make two post, honestly i dont think its hard to ignore one and comment on the other. but ill c=keep that in mind thanks.

It's not that I get notified... however if you have people who are looking for similar information it is easier to look into 1 thread on the topic not 2... by having 2 thread in different sections you get 1/2 the site posting in 1 section, the others posting in the other section and you might have a case where 2 different people could come up with something that might work way better with both their ideas, but would never know because they post in different threads... see my point?

and ya like chaos said... mods get involved too... lol...