Side Mirrors [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Side Mirrors

UndeadGods
02-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Where can I find power, 2 post mirrors for a '03 GA?

I checked on rockauto, but they only seem to have mickey mouse ones.

I found some on andysautosport but they (for some reason) will only fit (or so they claim) on 99-02 GA's. They are black color, which is good because I am buying a black GAGT.

http://www.andysautosport.com/pontiac/1999_2005_grand_am/exterior/accessories/mirrors/dimension_lab/dlab92003238.html

I really dont wanna pay 200+ bucks from PFYC AND have to paint them.

http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GA1026/GAEXT/Grand+Am+or+Alero+Two-post+Factory+Mirrors.html#moreinfo

So, any suggestions?
I know a lot of you guys dont like andy's, but would those work, I dont see why not..

FuriousG
02-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Any 99-05 mirror will fit just fine. They switched to mickey mouse mirrors in 03 so that's all you're going to find if you search that year range. Widen your search and you'll be fine.

Also, check the for sale sections both here and on GAOC.com. I've bought a few sets from both of these forums for half of what brand new ones will cost you.

UndeadGods
02-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the info, I found on rock auto for '02 dual post powered for 26$ each. That's a pretty good deal

KillNThrill24
02-20-2012, 03:40 PM
you could always check the local JY's too thats where i found a mirror the first time it got ripped off the car.. but $26? idk prices in canada but here in ohio thats a steal bro i paid $50 for my second replacement

azr3alazd3ycum
02-20-2012, 05:10 PM
you could always check the local JY's too thats where i found a mirror the first time it got ripped off the car.. but $26? idk prices in canada but here in ohio thats a steal bro i paid $50 for my second replacement

i 2nd the junkyard idea i managed to pick some up for like $20 the only thing you have to check is the bolts since some people try to rip them out.

UndeadGods
02-23-2012, 07:02 PM

Just put them on! They are a steal, but its not cuz I'm in Canada, I had to order them from RockAuto. They are powered and they match my black car!