Front End Parts [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Front End Parts

dagenais
03-19-2012, 11:38 AM
***Computer issues can't find original thread from yesturday****

***Sorry if duplicate***

Need to have my control arm bushing replaced and since i need to remove or disconnect parts I was wondering if someone can help with the list

I was thinking tie rod, ball joint etc... I just figured the is 9 years with 140K on it most of these part will start causing issues especially after this winter of POT HOLE HELL.

Mike

afterdeath07
03-19-2012, 12:53 PM
***Computer issues can't find original thread from yesturday****

***Sorry if duplicate***

Need to have my control arm bushing replaced and since i need to remove or disconnect parts I was wondering if someone can help with the list

I was thinking tie rod, ball joint etc... I just figured the is 9 years with 140K on it most of these part will start causing issues especially after this winter of POT HOLE HELL.

Mike

sway bar end links, tie rod outer/ball joint, ball joint in the control arm wouldnt be a bad idea. when i did my control arms i replaced the entire control arm with a new balljoint and bushings as it was cheaper and easier and the sway bar bushings with new oem style rubber just to freshen things up, driver side is easy, passenger sucks. thats about everything under there if your springs and struts are good, glhf