Help, Do not turn Grand Am GT 1997, apparently electrical problem? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Help, Do not turn Grand Am GT 1997, apparently electrical problem?

hct
03-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Motor has 3.1, the battery is new and has good voltage. As previously failed, so the service was given alternator, alternator regulator was repaired. When this failure was present, could put the gearshift in neutral (automatic transmission) is also heard when you turn on the fuel pump also turned on the radiator fan (since you brought directly connected) but now none of these components on. I thought it might be the anti-theft system (Theft System) but once when I was ruling the car on and off, also on the board blinking indicator Theft System, now does not. In addition, the marker board does not work, I think this may be the problem but has more than 1 year and the vehicle does not work if start. In itself, the vehicle makes an attempt to ignite, but apparently no electrical component begins, you can be? I find it very strange that if you turn on the fan directly, and even more rare that it can not move the shift lever. What do you recommend?

(The key has not chip)