Help [Archive] - Forum


View Full Version : Help

05-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Ook I was replacing the valve cover gasket on my car and putting it back together right and then I had these two bolt that I didn't remember which goes where on the alternator bracket on goes in the back behind the alternator and the other on the beside where the pulley is bolt all I need to know where the longer or shorter one goes so I can finish my car

05-28-2012, 08:48 AM
The longer one goes goes thru the alternator in the middle (pulley)