Window Regulator Clips? [Archive] - Forum


View Full Version : Window Regulator Clips?

06-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Hey all, last week my window regulator crapped out and my window fell through the door frame. I was able to take off the panel and remove the glass and use a temporary fix. (cling wrap) now I ordered my new window regulator and got it yesterday do I'm having it repaired but for some reason it didn't come with those clips, the glass itself has 2 plastic pieces on the bottom that attach to the regulator, should the new one have come with them or what are they called and where can I get them I've called so many places and nobody knows what I'm talking about.

06-17-2012, 08:50 AM
the little plastic clips that glue onto the window are usually the first things to break. you can pick up a pack of them at autozone. they are common over the counter parts. and i used jb kwik weld for glue.
be sure to mark on the window where they belong before you take off the old ones.

06-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Thank you very much! I was checking glass shops, auto mechanics nobody had any clue where to get these clips from, I guess autozone would have made too much sense for me.