98 grand am gt [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 98 grand am gt

98gagt
08-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Ok so i just bought the car and was wondering if you guys knew of any companys that made bushings and visual parts

Kayaus
08-01-2012, 11:54 AM
If you want to **** it out, Andysautosport.com has just about everything from fugly body kits to 10' spoilers. As for bushing I'm pretty sure any of our "sponsors"(?) would carry what you need, check out milzy, wotech, and a few others. (not playing favorites just can't remember you all)

Kayaus
08-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Really **** gets stared out? What if I'm talking about the wheat?

98gagt
08-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Nah im not trying to **** it out, just make it a lil nicer since i have to replace the hood and front bumper as it is. I make fun of my friends honda accord enough as it is for being ricey. Is their a way to upload pics without useing photobucket? I use my phone for all this

Kayaus
08-02-2012, 05:12 AM
Not that I'm aware of, but it's easy with the PB app, it's what I use and takes like 20 seconds. Unless you have a droid then I'm not sure how it works. But with the iPhone the PB app is awesome.

98gagt
08-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Yea im android, lol i dont wana go with a full body kit but maybe a lip or somthin. Not tryn to go crazy cause abilene has horiable roads. Just tryn to make a nice daily. Only real plans for the car are a nice sound system and just enjoy the good mpg

98gagt
08-03-2012, 09:31 AM
So last night i found out thw break light relay on my truck is out, and the key for the GA is gone left it on the roof of the car while i ran around the corner to the parts store came back and it was gone. Kinda sucks darn crack heads down the street