Small hose [Archive] - Forum


View Full Version : Small hose

05-04-2013, 03:19 PM
I accidentaly touched this hose on the bottom and noticed that it's crumbling (see second picture). I'd replace it, but I have no idea what's its name and what to look for in stores. Thanks.

05-04-2013, 09:39 PM
I believe that is the crankcase ventilation hose.

05-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Just go to your local auto parts store and buy some hose in that size. Any hose should work fine.