Solving the last issue.....for now [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Solving the last issue.....for now

04GaGT1981
05-29-2013, 01:51 PM
ok i tried looking it up first but searches werent helping much.

well first it seems that Pressure reg solved more than one problem. i used to get the backing up/sharp turning caused SVS ABS and Trac. hasnt done it again since i swapped that regulator, dont know what that has to do with the brakes. but ok fine.

so last thing, large evap leak, i think it might JUST be the lil plastic tube coming from the intake. my question is what would be a better substitute? i remember my monte SS had those lil plastic tubes. and they ALWAYS broke easy. thats the obvious one, im gonna slide under and check the canister too. but that clean broken air tube seems to be the first place to look

GrandAmMe
05-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Repair the lines by using some small rubber hose thats a little pinch bit bigger than the old stuff and slip it over the break in the plastic tube

04GaGT1981
05-29-2013, 02:23 PM
wow, i must be learning. after looking for a second thats exactly what i did. i had some fuel line from when i had Nitro RC trucks, slipped it over n wrapped some elec. tape. when my landlords son gets home ill ask him to erase the code. shes got a fresh sticker anyway. but seein SES makes me feel like a fail. LOL.

SVS ABS n Trac are still gone too :)