front bumper assembly diagram?? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : front bumper assembly diagram??

drakesrevenge
01-25-2014, 01:14 AM
can anyone download a front bumper diagram that includes all parts including brackets, what is connected to what.....bumper reinforcement, etc.

my 2001 grand am gt had a mishap with a concrete wall and i'm sure as hell not paying a shop to fix it if I can do it myself!!

gregraisbeck
01-25-2014, 08:04 AM
Check out gmpartsdirect.com. I have a used GA and its not perfect so as I put it back to factory standards I use that site to cross reference parts create purchase lists.

AaronGTR
01-25-2014, 08:42 AM
^This. They have blow up diagrams as well with numbers corresponding to a parts list as well. Should be able to find everything you need on there.

drakesrevenge
01-25-2014, 12:23 PM
thank you sooo much guys!

drakesrevenge
01-25-2014, 09:28 PM
they must have changed something bc I couldn't find any diagrams

TDavis
01-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Go on the grandamownersclub.com forums and PM Shortcut. He pretty much has all the damn diagrams to everything.

sleepyalero
01-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Go on the grandamownersclub.com forums and PM Shortcut. He pretty much has all the damn diagrams to everything.

Gaownersclub.com

;)

AaronGTR
01-26-2014, 08:13 AM
they must have changed something bc I couldn't find any diagrams

No, it's all still there. Go to catalog, put in your year/model/trim, select what you are looking for... body trim in this case... parts list comes up on the right. Scroll down. There is a blow up diagram of all the parts with numbers corresponding to the list. Click "view part diagram" under any of the parts in the list, and it goes to a close up diagram of that part and the ones around it.

I don't see how you could miss this? :confused: