http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RotorsOnline.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > royaldboy26

Conversation Between royaldboy26 and AaronGTR
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. royaldboy26
    04-14-2015 07:28 PM
    royaldboy26
    I put a bigger cam and added the ls6 springs im gonna take the upper and lower off tomorrow and see whats going on i think what might of happened is that the pin hole in lifters is facein wrong way so there for wouldnt pump up cause oil cant get in them someone told me i might need longer push rods but the cam i put in doesnt call for different ones says can use stock rods either there 180 off or there collapsed
  2. AaronGTR
    04-14-2015 03:10 PM
    AaronGTR
    Do you mean you put the LT4 lifter springs in your lifters? I have never heard of anyone having problems with them. Possibly they were put back together wrong? Although that would be hard to do. My question is, why did you install them? They aren't really needed unless you are running a big cam with much stiffer springs and higher rpm than stock.
  3. royaldboy26
    04-14-2015 12:37 PM
    royaldboy26
    Hey i put the upgraded liftet springs in but they will not pump up ever had or no anybody that has had this prob
  4. AaronGTR
    03-11-2015 11:02 AM
    AaronGTR
    I have no idea. I've never bothered to upgrade my alternator as it puts out plenty of power for most peoples needs. To the best of my knowledge though, those who have upgraded alternators, they have used the same size pulley and did not need to change the belt.
  5. royaldboy26
    03-11-2015 07:45 AM
    royaldboy26
    Its been along since ive been on here my cars almost done ? I bought a 220 alternator and want to kno what size belt i need if u even kno i was told it should be about a inch smaller any input will help thanx