http://www.pfyc.com GrandAmGT.com Premium Memership Signup
RedlineGoods.com   

Go Back   GrandAmGT.com Forum > themanytoys15

Conversation Between themanytoys15 and SSRacer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. themanytoys15
    10-02-2009 11:50 AM
    themanytoys15
    ok, i got it. Thanks. I have noticed a quicker responce due to this upgrade. For some odd reason it responces alot quicker than before, thats why i was curious about the spark plug myth and the sensor componets.
  2. SSRacer
    10-02-2009 11:46 AM
    SSRacer
    The point of the connection from the tranny to the body is to complete the ground cycle. The ground from the battery goes to the engine, which is attached to the tranny, so then from the tranny to the body. Many things in the car are grounded to the body/chassis, so this helps make for a mre solid ground back to the battery. As for performance, this really is just going to make the charging and electrical system more robust and stable. For instance, I no longer get dimming lights when I come to a stop at idle.
  3. themanytoys15
    10-02-2009 11:42 AM
    themanytoys15
    Hey man i was looking at the "How-To: Big Three Upgrade on 3.4l" form and i was wondering man about the connection from the transmission to the fender wall. My question is what is that intended to do exactly? im just curious cause i did this to my car last night and couldnt figure out the point to it. can you fill me in please. ALso, does this help out performance wise, like for example: senors get a better more accurate readings or do the spark plugs get more juice? thanks in adavnce man.